How to Create a New Domain Category
Note: While this example categorizes Domains, the same features apply to Scenarios and Scenario Chains.
- Click on the Categorize button within the Domain Dashboard.
- If no categories have been set up for your Domains, then the screen will appear as shown below.
- Click on the New Category button.
- Enter a Name for the new category. For this example, it will be named Sample Category.
- Click Save to finish.
- Your new Category has been created.
- Click Save again and the Domain will be added to the new category.
Note: You may also click Cancel to not add the Domain to the new category.
Note: The Trash Can can be used to delete a category and the Pencil can be used to edit a category.
How Search for Domains by Category
The Advanced Search option within the Domains Pane of the Project Dashboard can be used to search for Domains by Domain Category.
- Click on the Advanced Search button to search for Domains by category.
- Domain Categories will appear on the left side of the pop-up window.
- Click on a Domain Category to see all Domains belonging to it on the right side of the pop-up window.