What are Categories?
When should Categories be used for Domains?
- How to Create a New Domain Category
- How to Filter Domains by Category in the Project Dashboard
- How to Search for Domains by Category in the Project Dashboard
- How to Edit a Domain Category
- How to Remove a Domain Category
How to Create a New Domain Category
Note: While this example categorizes Domains, the same features apply to Scenarios, Scenario Chains. and Scenario Chain Sets.
- Click on the Categorize button within the Domain Dashboard.
- If no categories have been set up for Domains, the screen will appear as shown below.
- Click on the New Category button.
- Enter a Name for the new category. For this example, it will be named Sample Category.
- Click Save to finish.
- A new category has been created.
- Click Save again, and the Domain will be added to the new category.
Note: If the Cancel button is clicked, the Domain will not be added to the new category.
How to Filter Domains by Category in the Project Dashboard
- Expand the Filter drop-down menu to enter or select a Domain Category.
- The Category Name can be entered in the input field or selected within the drop-down menu.
- Only Domains for the selected Category will be displayed within the Domains Pane.
How to Search for Domains by Category in the Project Dashboard
The Advanced Search option within the Domains Pane can be used to search for Domains by Domain Category.
- Click on the Search (Magnifying Glass) icon in the upper left of the Domains Pane.
- Domain Categories will appear on the left side of the pop-up window.
Note: New Categories may also be created from this dialog window by clicking the New Category button.
- Click on a Domain Category to see all Domains belonging to it on the right side of the pop-up window.