Attributes can be added to a Domain within the Domain Dashboard. This article shows how to add an Attribute to a Domain.
What is an Attribute?
How to add an Attribute to a Domain
- In the Domain Dashboard, click the New Attribute button.
- Enter a Name for the new Attribute.
- Click the Save button.
- The Attribute will be created after clicking on Save.
- A Generator will be automatically assigned based on the name used for the Attribute. For this example, the NameGen Generator has been assigned.
- You may need to make changes to one or more parameters to ensure the required test data is generated for the Attribute.
- Click the Save Generator button after making any configuration changes.
The following video can be used to learn more about adding new Attributes to a Domain in GenRocket: