Attributes can be added to a Domain for a Project within the Domain Dashboard.
How to add an Attribute to a Domain
- In the Domain Dashboard, click the New Attribute button.
- Enter a Name for the new Attribute.
- Click the Save button.
- A Generator will be automatically assigned based the entered name. For this example, the NameGen Generator has been assigned.
- You may need to make changes to one or more parameters to ensure the required test data is generated for the Attribute.
- Since this is a firstName Attribute, the nameType parameter will need to be changed from lastName to firstName.
- Click the Save Generator button after making any configuration changes.
The following video can be used to learn more about adding new Attributes to a Domain in GenRocket: