How to Create a New Scenario from the Project Dashboard
- Click the New Scenario menu within the Scenarios Pane.
- Select the New Scenario option from the menu.
- Input a name for your Scenario and then click Next.
- Select if you want to Create the Scenario with a Primary Domain or Not.
- If you choose Create Without Primary Domain your Scenario is now created. No other steps are required.
- If you chose Create with Primary Domain, continue to the next step.
- Select the Primary Domain for your Scenario by ticking the radial button. Click Next to continue.
- Your Scenario with a primary Domain has now been created. You will be redirected to the Scenario Dashboard, as shown below:
How to Create a Scenario from the Domain Dashboard
- From the Project Dashboard, click on the Domain Name within the Domains Pane.
- Next, click on the New Scenario button.
- The steps are the same as when creating a New Scenario from the Project Dashboard. Please see the previous section of this article to learn more.
How to Create a Scenario from the Scenario Dashboard
- Click on the Scenarios button in the upper left corner of the Scenario Dashboard.
- The steps are the same as when creating a New Scenario from the Project Dashboard. Please see the first section of this article to learn more.
The following video tutorial can be used to learn more about creating Scenarios in the GenRocket web platform: