A Receiver must be assigned (added) to a Domain for raw data from the Attributes Generator to be morphed into a usable output format. Receivers can be added in one of two ways:
- Single Domain (shown here)
- Multiple Domains using Receiver Assignment Wizard
- In the Domain Dashboard, click the New Receiver button.
- In the Add a Receiver dialog window, click the Plus (+) to add the desired Receiver to the Domain.
- The Filter field may be used to filter displayed Receivers based on an entered keyword.
- (Optional) The Receiver may be renamed to something that is relevant to the Project.
- Click Save to finish.
- If a Scenario has already been assigned to the Domain, you will have the option to add the new Receiver to one or more Scenarios.
- Tick the checkbox for each desired Scenario and then click the Add Receiver button.
Note: If no Scenarios have been added to the Domain, the Receiver will be assigned after clicking on the Save button.
- Fill out the required Receiver parameters. Required parameters are denoted with an asterisk *.
- Click Save to save all changes made to the Receiver Parameters.
- Navigate back to the Domain Dashboard by clicking the Domain Name in the breadcrumb bar.
- You can view your new Receiver in the Domain Receivers Pane.