The Differences Between Template and Scenario Domains
Modified on: Thu, 1 Jun, 2017 at 7:12 PM
Template and Scenario Domains:
- When you create a Domain in GenRocket it is a Template Domain.
- When you create a Scenario for that Domain, it creates a copy for that Scenario called a Scenario Domain.
- Scenario Domains can be customized so you can generate the exact type of data you want for that Scenario.
- When you make changes at the Template level those changes cascade down to the corresponding Scenario Domains.
- You can lock a Scenario Domain so it does not receive the changes from the Template Domain.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.