This article explains how to assign GenRocket licenses to your team members. Please make certain you have done the following two things before attempting to assign licenses:
- Email email@example.com with how many licenses you need. We will email you back when we have added the new licenses to your account.
- Add your team members to your organization. Please refer to this article on how to do this: How Do I Add New Users to My Organization?.
Note: After you have completed these two steps, you can start assigning licenses to your team.
How to Assign a GenRocket License
- Expand the Organization Menu in the top right of the GenRocket web platform. This menu contains your Organization Name and First Name.
- Select the My Organization menu option.
- Click the Assign link located within the Change License column of the License table.
- It is also possible to Un-Assign or Re-Assign licenses already assigned to a user by clicking on the provided links.
- Within the dialog, select the user you want to assign the license to in GenRocket.
- Click the Save button to finish.
- The license is now assigned to the specified user.
Note: Repeat these steps until all of your users have a license assigned to them.