The ExcelFileReceiver morphs generated data into an Excel file. The file can be exported in two types:
The ExcelFileReceiver requires that the following parameters are defined:
- path - Defines the location to store the newly generated Excel output file.
- fileName - Defines the name of the output file.
- uniqueAttribute - Defines a Domain Attribute the Receiver will use to identify a unique value that has already been inserted into the file and prevents it from being inserted twice.
- type - Defines the Excel file format
Receiver Attribute Property Keys
The Receiver defines two property keys that can be modified on any of its associated Domain Attributes:
- columnName - Defines the column name as it will be output in the delimited file header.
- include - Determines if the Attribute will be included as a column in the output.