GenRocket Database Support
Yes, we support the following databases (and many more).
- SQL Server
Does GenRocket Support [insert your database here]?
Don't see you database listed above? Chances are we do support it -- we can generally populate any database in the following ways:
Insert Generated Data via JDBC
- GenericSQLInsertReceiver - Inserts rows directly into a database table via JDBC.
- SQLUpdateReceiver - Update rows in directly on a database table via JDBC.
- StoredProcedureCallReceiver - StoredProcedureCallReceiver creates callable statements using JDBC to make a stored procedure call.
Insert Generated Data via Flat Files:
- SQLFileInsertReceiver - The SQLFileInsertReceiver creates a file with standard ANSI SQL insert statements.
- DelimitedFileReceiver - The DelimitedFileReceiver writes Domain Attribute values in a delimited format to a file.
- ExcelFileReceiver - The ExcelFileReceiver Morphs generated data into an Excel formatted file.
Still have a question about our database support? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.