Data Migration and Subsetting
G-Migration allows customers to migrate small or large amounts of data from a source database to a destination database for one or many tables.
- September 2020 Note: The new version of G-Migration called "G-Migration Pro" is now moving into Beta test.
- G-Migration Pro will allow larger quantities of data to be migrated at faster speeds while maintaining referential integrity of data across Parent/Child/Sibling relationships
- G-Migration Pro will allow two levels of basic data subsetting during the migration process
G-Migration Pro is available with the Professional and Enterprise Editions of GenRocket
GenRocket Data Masking
- GenRocket also offers its version of Data Masking called Synthetic Data Replacement as part of the Data Migration process.
- Please read this help article to learn more about Synthetic Data Replacement.
GenRocket Data Migration Video with Synthetic Data Replacement (Data Masking)
The following 6 minutes solutions video shows G-Migration being used to migrate data from a source to a destination database.