GenRocket Data Migration
GenRocket Data Migration - GMigration allows customers to migrate small or large amounts of data from a source database to a destination database for one or many tables.
- March 2020 Note: GMigration V2 is in development. Please check in with our support team to get the latest on V2 which is expected to be released in April 2020 with higher speeds for larger databases and enhanced features.
- GMigration allows customers to migrate data while maintaining referential integrity of data across Parent/Child/Sibling relationships
- Allows two levels of data subsetting during the migration process
GenRocket Data Masking
- GenRocket also offers its version of Data Masking called Synthetic Data Replacement as part of the Data Migration process.
- Please read this help article to learn more about Synthetic Data Replacement.
GenRocket Data Migration Video with Synthetic Data Replacement (Data Masking)
The following 6 minutes solutions video shows GMigration being used to migrate data from a source to a destination database.