The Domain Referencing Wizard can be used to validate and set up Parent-Child-Sibling Relationships when importing your data model into a Test Data Project.
How to use the Domain Referencing Wizard
The Domain Referencing Wizard can be used after you have imported a data model into GenRocket. Select the Project within the Project Dashboard and then follow the steps below to validate/set up the required relationships.
- Click on the Settings icon and then click on the Domain Wizard icon.
- The Domain Referencing Wizard can be used to quickly set up Parent-Child-Sibling relationships between multiple Domains in a Project and will appear as shown below:
- Click on a Domain on the left of the Domain Referencing Wizard to select it and begin. For this example, Account has been selected.
- Next, tick the radial for the Domain that should be the Parent of the selected Domain. For this example, the Branch Domain has been set as the Parent. Sibling Relationships will be set automatically based on the selection.
- Select each Domain to set the Parent-Child-Sibling Relationships and then click the Close button once finished.
The following training video can be used to learn more about using the Domain Referencing Wizard to validate Parent-Child-Sibling Relationships.