A Domain can be copied or replicated for a selected Project and Project Version from within the Domain Dashboard. When a Domain is copied, its Attributes and assigned Receivers will be copied to the new Domain.
How to Copy/Replicate a Domain
- Open the Domain you wish to copy/replicate within the Domain Dashboard.
- This can be done by clicking on the Domain within the Project Dashboard.
- Click the Copy button.
- Choose the Project Version from the drop-down where the Domain will be replicated to.
- This can be a Project Version within the same Project or for a different Project.
- The copy of the Domain can (optionally) be renamed. Important: If replicating the Domain in the same Project Version, it MUST be renamed.
- Then click the Save button.
- The copied/replicated Domain will appear in the Domains Pane within the Project Dashboard for the selected Project and Project Version.