If A is true then B must also be True; it's a dependent relationship. Requires is a uni-directional constraint.
A user may obtain a building loan only if he/she has a Corporate account.
Who are the actors for our story?
- User: The subject attempting select an account and action
- Account: The object the subject must have
What are the test cases we need to define in order to cover all exit points?
- Add New Account - User wants to add a new account
- Modify Account - User wants to modify an existing account
- Delete Account - User wants to delete an existing account
Variables & States
What are the variables needed to check our test cases, and for each variable, what states are needed?
- Credit Card
- Building Loan
GenRocket Pairwise Configuration
Pairwise Test Case Variables
Pairwise Variable - customer
Pairwise Variable - product
Pairwise Test Case Constraints
This one inclusive constraint covers all three test cases.