F500Name2014Gen – Generates names of companies on the 2014 Fortune 500.
- autoReference – this is a required field. When true it will automatically search the Attributes in the list of Attributes within its Domain and look for a sibling Generator so that it can match to the value generated. The sibling Generators are:
This allows the sibling Generators generated data to be in sync with each other.
When false, it will list the company names by the specified sortOrder:
- caseType – this is a required field. Determines how the parsed company name value will be cased. The options are:
- sortOrder – this is a required field. When false, it will list the company names by the specified sortOrder:
- seed – Using the seed will ensure that the same random company names are generated each time data is generated.
- waitAmount – this is a required field. Defines the number of iterations the generator should wait (pause) before moving to the next value in the list.