Each version of a Project may have one or more configured Test Data Case Sets. To access and view this information, you will need to select the appropriate Project.
This article shows how to do the following:
- Access Test Data Case Sets for a Project
- Filter Test Data Case Sets in the Table
- View a Test Data Case Set Configuration
This article also provides a quick overview of the available options within the Actions Column for a Test Data Case Set.
Viewing Test Data Case Sets
To access and view Test Data Case Sets for a Project, complete the following steps:
- Select the appropriate Project within the Project Dashboard of the GenRocket Web Platform.
- Use the Filter input field to enter part or all of the Project Name and then click on the Project Link.
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the appropriate Project Version and then select Test Data Cases.
- Each Test Data Case Set will be displayed in a table. Here, you can manage existing groups or create a new group.
Note: If no Test Data Case Sets exist for the selected Project Version, the table will be empty.
Filtering Test Data Case Sets
To locate a specific Test Data Case Set, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Filter input field and type all or part of the name of the Test Data Case Set.
- Test Data Case Sets matching the entered filter will be displayed within the table. For this example, Unit was entered.
Viewing a Test Data Case Set Configuration
Each Test Data Case Set has its own configuration consisting of Test Data Categories and Test Data Cases.
To view the configuration for a specific Test Data Case Set, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Name of a Test Data Case Set within the table.
- The current configuration will appear below the table. Here, you can create, edit, or remove Test Data Categories and Test Data Cases.
- You can also alter specific parameters for a Test Data Case such as changing the order of the Domains, removing a Domain, and altering a Domain's Loop Count.
Performing Additional Actions
Additional options can be found within the Actions Column on the far right of the table for each Test Data Case Set.
These icons can be used to perform the following actions (in order from left to right). Click on the link to the right of the icon to learn more.