A Project or Project Version may have multiple Test Data Case Sets consisting of their own Test Data Categories and Test Data Cases.
To create a new Test Data Case Set for a selected Project and Version, complete the following steps:
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the appropriate Project Version within the Project Dashboard.
- Next, select Test Data Cases from the menu.
- Click on Create New Test Data Case Set below the table to begin.
- Enter a Name for the Test Data Case Set and then click Save. For this example, we will call it TestDataCaseSetExample.
- The new Test Data Case Set will appear in the table and will be automatically selected, as shown below:
- The configuration details of a selected Test Data Case Set are displayed below the table.