A Test Data Case Suite can be renamed at any time in GenRocket. When a suite is renamed, the command line for running Test Data Cases within the suite will change as well.
How to Rename a Test Data Case Suite
A Test Data Case Suite can be renamed at any time by completing the following steps:
- Select the appropriate Project within the Project Dashboard of the GenRocket web platform.
- Expand the Self Serve Menu Options drop-down menu for the right Project Version and then select G-Cases.
- Click on the Pencil Icon within the table for a Test Data Case Suite to change the name.
- Click on the Name field within the pop-up window to remove the current name and enter a new name.
- Click Save once finished.
- The new name will appear in the table, as shown below:
Note: Remember to use the new name in your command line when generating test data with the Test Data Case.