The Test Data Case Set Report provides an overview of what data will be generated when the Test Data Case Set is ran. It shows each Test Data Category and each Test Data Case configuration for the set.
This report can be viewed by completing the following steps:
- Select the appropriate Project within the Project Dashboard of the GenRocket web platform.
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the right Project Version and then select Test Data Cases.
- Click on the Page Icon within the table for a Test Data Case Set to view the report.
- The Test Data Case Set Report will appear as a pop-up window. In the example below, there are 2 Test Data Categories with their own Test Data Cases.
- Click on the Plus (+) located to the left of a Test Data Case Name to view the Domains.
Note: Click Close in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window to close the report.