A Test Data Case Set may be deleted at any time, as long as it has not been locked. For more information, please see How to Lock and Unlock Test Data Case Sets.
To delete a Test Data Case Set, complete the following steps:
- Select the appropriate Project within the Project Dashboard of the GenRocket web platform.
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the right Project Version and then select Test Data Cases.
- Click on the Delete (Trash Can) Icon within the table for a Test Data Case Set to delete it.
Note: If the Delete Icon does not appear in the table, then the Test Data Case Set is locked. It will need to be unlocked to delete it.
- Click on Yes in the confirmation message to delete the Test Data Case Set from the Project and/or Project Version.
- The Test Data Case Set will no longer appear in the table.
Note: Click No to close this message without deleting the Test Data Case Set.