A Project or Project Version may have multiple Test Data Rule Groups. Each group consists of one or multiple Test Data Rules, which have their own Conditions and Actions.
To add a new Test Data Rule Group for a selected Project and Version, complete the following steps:
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the appropriate Project Version within the Project Dashboard.
- Next, select Test Data Rules from the menu.
- Click on Add Test Data Rule Group below the table to begin.
- Enter a Name and Description (Optional) for the Test Data Rule Group.
- Click Save to finish. For this example, we will call it TestDataExample.
Note: When adding a Test Data Rule Group, Rules will be added to the end of the name.
- The new Test Data Rule Group will appear in the table and be automatically selected, as shown below:
- The configuration details of a selected Test Data Rule Group are displayed below the table.
- Once a Test Data Rule Group has been created, you will be able to configure individual Test Data Rules and their corresponding Conditions/Actions. Please see the following pages to learn more: