A Project or Project Version may have multiple Test Data Rule Suites. Each suite consists of one or multiple Test Data Rules, which have their own Conditions and Actions.
How to Add a Test Data Rule Suite to a Project Version
To add a new Test Data Rule Suite for a selected Project and Version, complete the following steps:
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the appropriate Project Version within the Project Dashboard.
- Next, select G-Rules from the menu.
- Click on Add G-Rule Set below the table to begin.
- Enter a Name and Description (Optional but Recommended) for the Test Data Rule Suite.
- Click Save to finish. For this example, we will call it ExampleTestData. When adding a Test Data Rule Suite. Rules will be added to the end of the name.
Note: If the No Condition checkbox is checked, the only a Default rule will be created for the suite and you will only be able to configure the Actions for it. No other rules can be added when this option is checked.
- The new Test Data Rule Suite will appear in the table and be automatically selected, as shown below:
- The configuration details of a selected Test Data Rule Suite are displayed below the table.
Note: Once a Test Data Rule Suite has been created, you will be able to configure individual Test Data Rules and their corresponding Conditions/Actions. Please see the following pages to learn more: