A Test Data Rule Set can be renamed at any time by completing the following steps:
- Select the appropriate Project within the Project Dashboard of the GenRocket web platform.
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the right Project Version and then select Test Data Rules.
- Click on the Edit (Pencil) Icon within the table for a Test Data Rule Set to change the name.
- Click on the Name field within the pop-up window to remove the current name and enter a new name.
- You may add or edit the Description as well.
- Click Save once finished.
- The new name will appear in the table, as shown below:
Note: Remember to use the new name in your command line when running the Test Data Rule Set with a Scenario.