The Test Data Rule Report provides an overview of the Conditions and Actions for each Test Data Rule within the suite. It will appear similar to what is shown below:
How to View Test Data Rule Reports
This report can be viewed by completing the following steps:
- Select the appropriate Project within the Project Dashboard of the GenRocket web platform.
- Expand the Self Serve Menu Options drop-down menu for the appropriate Project Version and then select G-Rules.
- Click on the Page Icon within the table for a Test Data Rule Suite to view the report.
- The Test Data Rules Report will appear as a pop-up window. In the example below, there are 4 Test Data Rules with their own Conditions and Actions.
- Click OK in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window to close the report.