Each Domain has a default Domain Variable titled global.domainname.loopCount, which can be used to alter the amount of data generated (# of records) for the Domain.
This variable defaults to 1 when a Domain is created and can be altered from the Domain Dashboard.
When should the loopCount value be changed?
- Any time a user wants to generate more than 1 record of test data.
How to Change the loopCount Value
- Click on the Domain within the Project Dashboard to access the Domain Dashboard.
- In the Domain Variables section of the Domain Dashboard, click on the Pencil Icon to the right of global.domainname.loopCount to change the value.
- Enter the desired Value for the variable and click Save.
- The new Value will appear in the Value column for the variable. In this example, the value has been changed from 1 to 25.