Each version of a Project may have one or more Test Data Queries. To see this information, you will need to view Test Data Queries for the appropriate Project and Version.
This article shows how to do the following:
- Access Test Data Queries for a Project
- Filter Test Data Queries in the Table
- View a Test Data Query Configuration
This article also provides a quick overview of the available options within the Action Column for a Test Data Query.
Accessing Test Data Queries
To access Test Data Queries for a Project, complete the following steps:
- Select the appropriate Project within the Project Dashboard of the GenRocket web platform.
- Use the Filter input field to enter part or all of the Project Name and then click on the Project Link.
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the appropriate Project Version and then select Test Data Queries.
- Each Test Data Query will be displayed in a table. Here, you can manage an existing query or add a new query.
Note: If no Test Data Queries exist for the selected Project or Project Version, the table will be empty.
Filtering Test Data Queries
To locate a specific Test Data Query, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Filter input field and type all or part of the name of the Test Data Query.
- Test Data Queries matching the entered filter will be displayed within the table. Reward has been entered for this example.
Viewing a Test Data Query Configuration
To view the configuration for a specific Test Data Query, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Name of a Test Data Query within the table.
- The current configuration will appear below the table.
- Here, you can view and manage the Parameters, Query, Organization Variable Sets, and Domain Attributes for the Test Data Query.
Performing Additional Actions
Additional options can be found within the Action Column on the far right of the table for each Test Data Query.
These icons can be used to perform the following actions (in order from left to right). Click on the link to the right of the icon to learn more.
Edit a Test Data Query
Create a Copy of a Test Data Query
Download a Test Data Query
Lock and Unlock Test Data Queries
Delete a Test Data Query