Adding a Test Data Query to a Project
Modified on: Fri, 18 Oct, 2019 at 11:27 AM
A Project or Project Version may have multiple Test Data Queries. To create a new Test Data Query for a selected Project and Version, complete the following steps:
- Expand the Manage Menu option for the appropriate Project Version within the Project Dashboard.
- Next, select Test Data Queries from the menu.
- Click on Add Test Data Query below the table to begin.
- Enter a Name and Description (Optional) for the Test Data Query.
- Choose a Type from the drop-down menu:
- Query Before - Query and buffer sets of data into memory from a database.
- Query Each - Query for data on each row iteration from a database.
- CSV List - Query and buffer sets of data into memory from a CSV file.
- CSV Index - Query for data on each row iteration from a CSV file.
- Click Save to finish adding the Test Data Query.
- The Test Data Query will appear as shown below:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.