How do I create a Test Data Project?
Modified on: Mon, 12 Oct, 2020 at 11:55 AM
Each Test Data Project relates to an application or database. So if you have CRM, ERP, CMS and ECommerce applications you will likely have 4 Projects set up within GenRocket.
Data in one project can be related to data in another project through Organization Variables so that there is consistency of data across all of your Projects.
This article will show how to create a new Project within the GenRocket web platform.
Creating Projects in GenRocket
- Navigate to the Projects pane within the Project Dashboard.
- Click the New Project button.
- The New Project Dialog Box appears.
- Enter a Project Name and if you wish a Project Description.
- (Optional) Select the Industry Type for your new Project.
- Click the Save button.
- The new Project will be added to the list of projects.
- Your Project has been created. Additional panes will appear within the Project Dashboard for configuring and managing your Project.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.