The ListCopyGen Generator makes a copy of the values of another Domain Attribute into its own list. This Generator is best used to reference Domain Attributes that return a list of values, but can as easily copy the value from any non-list type Generator, which would result in a list of one value.
A very special thanks to Revathi Balkaj for helping to conceive this Generator.
The following parameters may be configured for the SentenceCSVGen Generator. Parameters with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Reference* - The attribute that contains the list to reference.
- initOnce* - When True, the copy is done once, before the first loop; otherwise, the copy is done each loop. The default is True.
- waitAmount* - Defines the number of iterations the Generator should wait before moving to the next item in the list.
- ramdom* - Randomizes the list
- seed - Defines an optional seed for randomization. Using the seed will ensure that the same random data is generated each time data is generated.
- setLoop - Gives you the ability to OVERRIDE the loop count at the Scenario level and ONLY produce the number of rows that are defined in this list.
- iterate - Based on the Boolean value, it determines when to generate the next value. If the value is true, it generates the next value. If the value is false, it just waits.