The CSVToMapGen Generator allows you to read data from one or more columns from the CSV file.
- path* - Defines the path where the CSV file is located.
- subDir - Defines an optional sub-directory under the resourcePath where the CSV file exists.
- fileName* - Defines the name of the CSV file located on the user's system.
- columnNames - Defines the list of columns to read the data from.
- delimiter* - Defines what delimiter is used to separate column data within the CSV file.
- bufferSize* - Defines how many rows to keep in memory at once from the CSV in order to avoid the memory out of exception.
- setLoop* - setLoop gives you the ability to OVERRIDE the loop count at the Scenario level and ONLY produce the number of rows that are defined in this list. Note: This does not apply to GenRocket Express, as it does not use Scenarios.
- list - Stores one value on each line in the list. To add values, type them in and then hit ENTER . Note that the listed value shown is only for simulation mode; when running a true Scenario, the data will be loaded from the specified resource.