The DateDeltaGen Generator computes the delta between two dates. The delta may be either days, months, years, or hours.
- conversion* - Defines how the result will be calculated. The options are:
- formatOne* - Defines the format of the first date value being referenced.
- formatTwo* - Defines the format of the second date value being referenced.
- dateRefOne* - References an Attribute containing the value for the first date.
- dateRefTwo* - References an Attribute containing the value for the second date.
Example 1: Calculate the Delta (in days) Between 2 Randomly Generated Dates
For this example, two FlexibleDateRangeGen Generators have been linked and referenced by the DateDeltaGen Generator to generate 2 separate dates, which will be used to calculate the delta between them.
Conversion is days in the example below: