The FullNameGen Generator generates a full name consisting of a first, middle, and last name with optional title and suffix.
- prcntTitle* - Defines the percentage of time a title is included. Default is 100.
- prcntFemale* - Defines the percentage of time the first name is female. Default is 50.
- prcntMiddle* - Defines the percentage of time the middle initial is included. Default is 100.
- percntSuffix* - Defines the percentage of time a suffix is included. Default is 100.
- caseType*- Determines how the characters in each name will be cased. The choices are:
- sortOrder- Determines the order in which the names will be generated. The choices are:
- seed - Defines an optional seed for randomization. Using the seed will ensure that the same random data is generated each time data is generated.
- waitAmount * - Defines the number of iterations the generator should wait before moving onto the next value in the list.
- middleName* - Determines whether to use abbreviated name, male name, female name, or both male and female names for Middle Name.
- includePeriod* - Determines whether to include period in Middle Name or not. If true, the period will be included.