The G-Analytics Dashboard can be used to view pre-defined reporting dashboards with the precise information you need to quickly make informed decisions and get the most out of the GenRocket platform. Each dashboard has a pre-configured set of reports that provide detailed statistics regarding Organizations, Projects, Project Versions, Domains, and much more.
Who Can Use the G-Analytics Platform
The G-Analytics platform can be accessed and viewed by all GenRocket users.
New Reports Suggestions Welcomed
The G-Analytics platform is designed to be quickly adaptable and updatable with new reports. We, the GenRocket Team, knew that we could not think of all possible reports that You, the customer, might need. So, we invite you to make suggestions for new reports when our current selection of reports does not contain the information you require. We only ask that you take time to consider the value of the report you desire, in that it may truly enable you to make informed decisions for getting the most out of the GenRocket platform. To suggest a new report, contact us at email@example.com.
In This Article
- How to View G-Analytics Dashboards and Reports
- How to Change the Reporting Time Period
- How to View Parent and Child Reports within a Dashboard
- Additional Options
How to View G-Analytics Dashboards and Reports
- Click on the Organization Menu in the upper right corner of the application.
- Select G-Analytics on the menu.
- To select a different reporting dashboard, click on the selection menu in the upper left corner and choose a dashboard from the drop-down menu.
How to Change the Reporting Time Period
The Reporting Time Period for all reports is based on what has been selected within the Organization Overview Report for each dashboard. All other reports will be updated based on what has been selected in this report.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose a different time period (1 week, 1 month, 3 months, etc.). The time period will update automatically for all reports within the dashboard base on your selection.
- You may also enter a custom time period by choosing the custom option within the drop-down menu.
- Enter or select a Start Date and End Date within dialog window.
- Next, click the Save button.
Note: The Reset button may be used to reset the dialog window. When reset, the start date will be cleared and the end date will be set to the current date.
- All reports will be updated to reflect the custom date range. "Custom" will appear as the current selection within the Organization Overview Report.
How to View Parent and Child Reports within a Dashboard
Certain reports within the G-Analytics Dashboard can be linked and have Parent/Child relationships. When reports are linked, a selection on the Parent Report will be reflected in the information shown on the Child Report(s). Depending on how this has been set up, several reports may show data based on your selection.
For example, when a Project Version is selected (highlighted in blue) within the User Created Project Versions Report, then the Project Version User Created Activity Report will show information for that specific Project Version.
Two icons within each report can be used to view the Parent and Child relationships between reports. Click the Highlight Parent Report icon to see parent reports. The parent will be highlighted with a blue box.
Click the Highlight Child Report icon to see child reports. All child reports will be highlighted with a green box.
|Highlights the linked Parent report in the reporting dashboard.|
|Highlights the linked Children reports(s) in the reporting dashboard.|
|Opens a zoomed report in a pop-up window. An example is shown below.|