G-Analytics can be used to view pre-defined reporting dashboards that provide statistics and reporting information based on usage. Each dashboard has a pre-configured set of reports that provide detailed statistics regarding Organizations, Projects, Project Versions, Domains, and much more.
Who can use G-Analytics?
- G-Analytics can be accessed and viewed by all GenRocket users.
How is Data Collected for Reports?
Data displayed in G-Analytics Reports are collected from two sources:
- GenRocket Cloud - Activity is collected automatically with no additional setup requirements. This includes Project Setup, Domains, Attributes, etc.
- Local Environment Usage Statistics - Statistics on runtime activities such as scenario runs that occur in the client environment is collected in GenRocket Cloud through G-Repository. Client must have G-Repository installed and active (connected to GenRocket cloud) to send statistics to GenRocket Cloud.
Note: If G-Repository is not installed/active, local environment activity will not be reported because GenRocket Cloud has no visibility into a client's local environment.
How to Access G-Analytics
- Click on the Organization Menu in the upper right corner of the application.
- Select G-Analytics on the menu.
The following articles can be used to learn more about G-Analytics:
|G-Analytics Main Dashboard and Navigation||Learn more about the main dashboard and basic navigation.|
|G-Analytics: Reporting Dashboards and Reports||Learn more about available Reporting Dashboards and Reports.|
|G-Analytics: How to Change the Reporting Period||Learn more about changing the Reporting Period within a selected Reporting Dashboard.|
|G-Analytics: How to view Parent/Child Reports||Learn more about viewing Parent/Child Reports within Dashboards.|