The SSNGen Generator generates Social Security Numbers in sequence starting from 100-10-1000 or in random order depending on the generationType selected.
The following parameters may be configured for the SSNGen Generator. Items with an asterisk* are required.
- increment* - Reference to another Attribute whose value will determine how much the initial SSN value should be incremented by before the first iteration.
- generationType* - Determines whether SSNs will be generated in sequential or random order. There are two selections to choose from: sequential or random. Note: When random is selected, initArea, initGroup, and initSerial are ignored.
- seed - Defines an optional seed for randomization.
- initArea* - Initializes the area or first part of the SSN.
- initGroup* - Initializes the group or middle area of the SSN.
- initSerial* - Initializes the serial or last part of the SSN.
- includeDash* - Whether to include - (dash) in generated SSN output or not.