The KafkaDirectoryReceiver sends the data from one or more files from one or more directories to Kafka Broker and upon receiving a response, stores the response payload to a file.
The following parameters can be defined for the KafkaDirectoryReceiver. Items with an asterisk (*) are required:
- payloadFilesPath* -Defines the base location of the files to send data from.
- payloadFilesSubDir-Defines the naming convention for sub-directories within the payloadFilesPath. Example:
- configPath* - Defines the location of the configuration file.
- configSubDir - Defines the sub-directory within the config directory.
- configName* - Defines the name of the configuration file.
- topic* - Defines the topic of the message.
- threadCount* - Defines the number of requests that may be sent simultaneously.
- responsePath - Defines the location where the response file will be saved.
- responseSubDir - Defines the sub-directory within the directory where the response file will be saved.
- responseFileName - Defines the name of the response file.
- partitions - Defines the partitions separated by comma.
- partitionOrder - Defines the order to send data into partitions.
Receiver Attribute Property Keys
There are no property keys necessary for this Receiver.