A Scenario Chain Set is a set of scenario chains linked together to run in a sequence.
This feature is often used when building data for complex data models. A Scenario Chain Set behaves like a normal GenRocket Scenario — you download a single file to generate the test data on your machine.
How to Create a Scenario Chain
- Click the New Scenario Chain Set button within the Scenario Chain Sets Pane.
- Input a Name and Description (optional but recommended) for your Scenario Chain Set.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Plus (+) button to the right of the Scenario Chain Name to add it to the chain set.
- Add each Scenario Chain in the order they should be executed.
- Once finished, click the Download button to download your new Scenario Chain Set.
Note: Scenario Chain Sets may also be downloaded from the Project Dashboard by clicking on the Download (Cloud) icon within the Scenario Chain Sets Pane.