The DelimitedPartitionReceiver outputs data, in a delimited format, to one or more files parsed over multiple instances via the GenRocket Partition Engine. This allows for huge amounts of data to be generated, in parallel, quickly. The generated files are to be merged together into one file via the GenRocket PartitionFileMergeReceiver.
- outputPath* - Defines the base path where data files will be stored.
- outputSubDir - Defines an optional sub-directory under the outputPath where generated data will be stored.
- delimiter* - Defines the character used as the column delimiter.
- quoteTextData* -Defines the character to use when quoting text data. The choices are None, Single or Double.
- headerType*- Defines the option for adding a header row. The options are:
- firstFileOnly - A header is added to the first generated file only.
- everyFile - A header is added to every generated file.
- noHeader - No header is added to any file.
- headerFilePath - Defines the path to an XML configuration file that has header information.
- headerFileSubDir - Defines an optional sub-directory under the headerPath where the XML configuration file is stored.
- headerFileName - Defines the file name of the XML configuration file that has header information.
- filesPerDirectory* - Defines the number of files that will be created in each directory.
- recordsPerFile* - Defines the number of records that will be stored in each file.