The PresidentsGen Generator produces the names of the United States presidents with option like determining which party of presidents to generate and in what order.
A good use of this Generator would be to reference it from a ConcatGen generator when producing street names.
For example: 10002 Obama Ave.
The following parameters may be configured for the PresidentsGen Generator. Items with an asterisk* are required.
- setLoop* - setLoop gives you the ability to OVERRIDE the loop count at the Scenario level and ONLY produce the number of rows that are defined in this list. Note: This does not apply to GenRocket Express as it does not use Scenarios.
- waitAmount* - Define the number of iterations the Generator should wait before moving onto the next value in the list.
- party*- Party options:
- sortOrder*- Defines the order in which president names are generated. Options:
- seed - Using the seed will ensure that the same random data is generated each time data is generated.
- nameDisplay*- Defines how what parts of the presidents name will be displayed. Options:
- noDuplicates* - Gives you the option to filter out duplicate names from the generated list of presidents:
For example, Ronald Reagan occupied the presidency twice. Note: This option does not apply when the sortOrder is set to random.