Organization Attributes are grouped together and managed within an Organization Attribute Collection. More than one collection can be created within the Organization Attribute Management Dashboard.
Below is an example of an Organization Attribute Collection containing one Organization Attribute, which has been configured to generate a random, unique code.
How to add an Organization Attribute Collection
More than one Organization Attribute Collection may be added to and managed from the GenRocket web platform. Complete the steps below to add an Organization Attribute Collection:
- Expand the Management menu in the navigation bar.
- Click on Organization Attributes within this menu.
- Click on the Add Organization Attribute Suite button within the Organization Attribute Suite Dashboard.
- Enter a Name and Description (optional but recommended) for the collection.
- Click the Save button.
- The collection will appear as shown below. Once a collection has been created, you will be able to add individual Organization Attributes with their own Generator configurations.
Note: The next step will be to add one or more Generators to the Organization Attribute and configure their Parameters. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Once an Organization Attribute Collection has been created, you will be able to manage that collection through the options provided within the Action column.
The following icons are provided for each Organization Attribute Collection:
|Edit the Organization Attribute Collection's name and description.|
|Create a copy of the Organization Attribute Collection.|
|Delete the Organization Attribute Collection from GenRocket.|