The SFObjectInsertReceiver inserts data into a Salesforce Object via Salesforce Web Services.
In This Article
When should this Receiver be used?
- When a new Salesforce Object needs to be inserted.
The following parameters can be defined for the SFObjectInsertReceiver. Items with an asterisk (*) are required.
- serviceVersion* - Defines a version number that will be added to the service data URL. Example: If the entered value is 20.0, then the URL would be /service/data/v20.0/sobjects/objectName/
- objectName* - Defines the name of the Object that will be posted to and added to the service data URL. Example: If Account, then URL would look like this: /service/data/v20.0/sobjects/Account
- saveSyntheticId* - Defines if the Domain.id value will be saved with the Salesforce created id using the test data map design pattern.
- clearTestDataMap* - When 'True,' it clears a persistent test data map used to store and map synthetic ids to true ids. When 'false,' data persisted to the test data map is not truncated.
Receiver Attribute Property Keys
The Receiver defines two property keys that can be modified on any of its associated Domain Attributes:
- columnName - Specifies the column name as it will be in the API call.
- include - Determines if the Attribute will be included as a column in the output.