The CroatiaAddressGen Generator generates addresses consisting of a sub-locality, street number, and name.
The following parameters may be configured for the CroatiaAddressGen Generator. Items with an asterisk* are required.
- Enforce Type/Limit - When enabled, it makes sure to generate the data within data size.
- streetNames* - Select between names of famous leaders or names of trees (260 trees).
- randomize* - Defines whether the street name will be randomized.
- usePOBoxAddress* - Defines whether the P.O. Box address is used or not.
- separator - Define separator to separate street name with street numbers.
- startNumber* - Defines the starting street number.
- endNumber - Defines an ending street number.
- waitAmount* -Defines how many iterations the street name will remain the same while the street number is still increasing.
- jumpAmount* - Defines the amount to jump between street numbers.
- seed - Defines an optional seed for randomization. Using the seed will ensure that the same random data is generated each time data is generated.