The CzechiaTaxIdGen Generator generates tax id for citizens of Czechia.
The following parameters may be configured for the CzechiaTaxIdGen Generator. Items with an asterisk* are required.
- Enforce Type/Limit - When enabled, it makes sure to generate the data within data size.
- increment* - Defines a constant value or reference to another Attribute's generated value and is added to the Tax Id generated value on each iteration.
- dateOfBirth - Defines the reference to the date of birth.
- dateOfBirthFormat - Defines the data format for the referenced date of birth. It should be 4 digit year format. Example: yyyy-MM-dd
- gender - Defines the gender for the Czechia Tax Identity number. Allowed values for male are m/M/Male/male. Allowed values for female are f/F/Female/female.
- random* - Defines if Tax Id values are randomly generated as opposed to sequentially generated.
- seed - Defines an optional seed for randomization. Using the seed will ensure that the same random data is generated each time data is generated.
- Unique* - Defines if Tax Id value should be unique when random parameter is true.
Example 1: Generate Tax ID based on random Dates of Birth and Genders
For this example, two Generators have been linked and referenced by the CzechiaTaxIdGen Generator:
- FlexibleDateRangeGen - Generates a random date of birth starting at 1925-01-01 (yyyy-mm-dd) for the dateOfBirth Parameter.
- GenderGen - Generates a gender (M/F) randomly for the gender Parameter.
FlexibleDateRangeGen Generator configuration:
GenderGen Generator configuration: