The BelgiumNationalIDGen Generator generates National IDs for the citizens of Belgium.
The following parameters may be configured for the BelgiumNationalIdGen Generator. Items with an asterisk* are required.
- Enforce Type/Limit - When enabled, it makes sure to generate the data within data size.
- increment* - Defines a constant value or a reference to another Attribute's generated value, and is added to the National Id generated value on each iteration.
- dateOfBirth - Defines the reference to the date of birth for the calculation of Belgium National ID number.
- dateOfBirthFormat - Defines the data format for the referenced date of birth. It should be 4 digit year format. Example: yyyy-MM-dd
- gender - Defines the gender for the Belgium National Identity number. Allowed values for male are m/M/Male/male. Allowed values for female are f/F/Female/female.
- applyOutputFormat - Defines if the output should be formatted.
- outputFormat - Defines the format or pattern of the mask to be followed if the applyOutputFormat parameter is set to true. For Belgium, valid formats are AAAAAA-AAA-AA, AA.AA.AA-AAA,AA
- prefix - Appends prefix / context to National ID. Possible values for Belgium a National ID are:
- random* - Defines if National ID values are randomly generated as opposed to sequentially generated.
- seed - Defines an optional seed for randomization. Using the seed will ensure that the same random data is generated each time data is generated.
- unique* - Defines if National ID value should be unique or not. The value will be unique when random parameter is true.
Example 1: Generate National ID based on random Dates of Birth and Genders
For this example, two Generators have been linked and referenced by the BelgiumNationalIdGen Generator:
- FlexibleDateRangeGen - Generates a random date of birth starting at 1925-01-01 (yyyy-mm-dd) for the dateOfBirth Parameter.
- GenderGen - Generates a gender (M/F) randomly for the gender Parameter.
Additionally, the following Parameter configuration changes were made:
- applyOutputFormat = True
- outputFormat = AAAAAA-AAA-AA
- random = True
- unique = True
FlexibleDateRangeGen Generator Configuration
GenderGen Generator Configuration