An example Project Level Generator Tag is shown below:
What is Generator Tuning?
What is a Generator Tag?
- Generator Tags define rules for assigning a Generator automatically to new Attributes based on a specified tag value and match type.
When should you use Generator Tags?
How do Generator Tags Work?
When a new Attribute is created, GenRocket will check the Attribute's name for specified tag values. If a match is found, the Generator Tag will automatically assign the Generator to the new Attribute.
Each Generator Tag has a value and a match type, which are used to determine if the Generator should be assigned to a new Attribute.
- Value - Must exist within the Attribute name (e.g. city).
- Match Type - Determines how the value should match in the Attribute name (e.g. Starts With, Ends With, Matches, or Contains).
How to View Generator Usage Statistics
Generator usage statistics can be viewed for each Attribute within the Domain Dashboard.
- Click the Show Generators for "Generator Name" icon for the Attribute.
To learn more, check out the following articles:
- How to create Project Generator Tags
- How to promote Project Generator Tags to the Organization Level
- How to create Organization Generator Tags