Project Level Generator Tags can only be used to assign Generators to new Attributes within any Project Version of a given Project.
However, a Project Level Generator Tag can be promoted to the Organization Level , at which point, it can be applied to any Project Version within any Project.
What is a Generator Tag?
- Generator Tags define rules for assigning a Generator automatically to new Attributes based on a specified tag value and match type.
When should you promote a Project Generator Tag?
- When the Generator Tag should be applied to any Project Version within any given Project.
In This Article
- Select the Project Version within the Project Dashboard.
- Select the Generator Tags Tab.
- Click on the Move to Organization Generator icon in the Actions column.
- Click Yes in the dialog window.
- Click OK to close the dialog window.
- Expand the Organization Menu and selecting Generator Tags.
- The new Generator Tag can be seen at the bottom of the table.