The EBCDICFileReceiver reads files from the source directory by filenames that start with the specified name and converts it into the EBCDIC format and writes in the specified output directory.
The following parameters can be defined for the EBCDICFileReceiver. Items with an asterisk (*) are required.
- sourcePath*- Defines the base path where the ASCII source file that needs to be converted is located.
- sourceSubDir - Defines an optional sub-directory under sourcePath where the source file is located.
- sourceFileName* - Defines the prefix of the file. All the file names that start with this prefix within the source directory will be converted to EBCDIC.
- outputPath* - Defines the base path where the converted file will be stored.
- outputSubDir - Defines an optional sub-directory under outputPath where the converted file will be stored.
- charSetCode* - Defines the character encoding used to convert based on the Country. EBCDIC is a family of character encodings. EBCDIC was used in a number of old IBM systems in the pre-PC era.
Receiver Attribute Property Keys
There are no Receiver Attribute Property Keys to be configured for this Receiver.