The ImageTemplateReceiver augments an original image with the Attribute values configured by the user. The image can be a GIF, JPEG, or PNG.
Attribute's Receiver Property Keys
Receiver Property Keys are used to determine the position and styling information of Domain Attributes on the generated image.
- xCoordinate - Indicates x-coordinate of the Attribute position in the image.
- yCoordinate - Indicates y-coordinate of the Attribute position in the image.
- width - Indicates the width of the Attribute position in the image.
- height - Indicates the height of the Attribute position in the image.
- background - Indicates the background styling of the Attribute position in the image (Color or Transparent).
- fontFamily - Indicates the font family of the of the Attribute's value in the image.
- fontSize - Numeric value which indicates the font-size (in pixels) of the Attribute's value in the image.
- fontColor - Indicates the font color of the Attribute's value in the image.
- fontType - Indicates the font type of the Attribute's value in the image (Normal, Bold, or Italic).
ImageTemplateReceiver Management Dashboard
The ImageTemplateReceiver Management Dashboard is used to configure the details for the augmented image that will be generated by the Receiver.
|The Return to Receiver button can be used to return to the Receiver configuration within the Receiver Dashboard.|
|The Upload Image button can be used to upload the image that will be augmented.|
|The Save icon can be used to save changes for each Attribute used to augment the image.|
|The Remove icon can be used to remove an Attribute from the Attribute Pane.|
|The Move icon can be used to change the order of Attributes within the Attribute Pane.|
The ImageTemplateReceiver Management Dashboard can be used to select Attributes, add them to an uploaded image, and configure Attribute Receiver Property Keys.
Step 1: Configure Receiver Parameters
Configure ImageTemplateReceiver Parameters and then click the Save button.
Step 2: Access the ImageTemplateReceiver Management Dashboard
Click on the Manage Image Template button to access the Management Dashboard.
Step 3: Upload the Template Image
- Click on the Upload Template button to upload the template image that will be augmented.
- Click on Choose File to browse for and select the template image on your local machine.
- Click the Save button.
- The uploaded image will be displayed within the ImageTemplateReceiver Management Dashboard.
Step 4: Select an Attribute and add it to the Template Image
- Click on the Attribute Name within the Attribute Pane to select it.
- Click and drag in a location on the image to place the Attribute.
- Make changes to the Attribute's Receiver Property Keys (e.g. Background, Font Family, Font Size, etc.).
- Once finished, click the Save icon for the Attribute.
- A Checkmark will be displayed to the left of the Attribute name and the Setup Tab will display the selected area with the Attribute name.
Note: Property Keys can be changed at any time by selecting the Attribute, making a change, and then clicking the Save icon.
- Select the next Attribute. If a unsaved change is detected in the Receiver Property Keys of the already selected Attribute, a prompt will appear. Click Yes to update before moving to the next Attribute.
- The same steps have been completed to add the lastName Attribute to the image.
Note: The xCoordinate, yCoordinate, width, and height Property Keys can be used to change the position and size once the Attribute has been added to the image. Remember to click the Save icon after making changes.
- Select the Preview Tab to view the augmented image.
- Click the Setup Tab to return and make additional changes.
- The completed configuration for this example is shown below:
- Click on the Return to Receiver button to return to the Receiver Parameter Configuration.
Step 5: Generate the Images using GenRocket Runtime
- Download the Scenario, Scenario Chain, or Scenario Chain Set.
- Open a Command Prompt or Terminal Window and run the following command.
genrocket -r <ScenarioName.grs>
Note: <ScenarioName> should be replaced with the actual name of the Scenario, Scenario Chain, or Scenario Chain Set.
Below is a sample image created by the ImageTemplateReceiver: