A Project or Project Version may have one or multiple G-Feature File Suites. A G-Feature File Suite may contain one or many G-Feature Files. This article shows how to add a G-Feature File Suite to a Project Version of a given Project.
What is a G-Feature File Suite?
- A set of Feature Files within a given Project Version of a Project.
When should you use G-Feature File Suites?
- Any time you want to create or modify Feature Files for automated/acceptance testing.
- A Feature File can include a G-Data Table, which dynamically calls GenRocket Components (e.g., Scenarios, Scenario Chains) for using synthetically generated data in Cucumber tests.
In This Article
Step 1: Access the G-Feature File Management Dashboard
- Select a Project within the Project Dashboard.
- Expand the Self Serve Options Menu for the appropriate Project Version.
- Select G-Feature File within the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Click on the Add G-Feature File Suite Button
- Click on the Add G-Feature File Suite button to create a new suite.
Step 3: Enter a Name for the G-Feature File Suite
- Enter a Name for the G-Feature File Suite.
Step 4: Select a Step Definition Language Option
- Select a Step Definition Language option (e.g., Java or Groovy).
Step 5: Save the G-Feature File Suite
- Click the Save button to finish creating the G-Feature File Suite.
Additional options are provided in the Actions Column for editing, copying, downloading, locking, and deleting G-Feature File Suites.
After adding a G-Feature File Suite, users can add or import Feature Files. To learn more, use the links below: